Introducing The New LSK Bed Cage Kit For The 07-18 GM 1500 Chassis - Boasting An Impressive 16" Of Wheel Travel Utilizing A Low Profile Bed Cage With CNC Bent Wheel Well Covers. This Kit Is Designed As A VERY Fabricator Friendly Package And Should Be Installed By A Reputable Fab Shop Or An Individual With Proficient Fabrication Skills.
- Bed Cage
- FK Rod Ends
- Grade 8 Hardware Throughout
C85 Spring Pack - Full Replacement Spring Under Pack This Bed Cage Kit Was Designed Around(Requires Axle Shock Mounts, Shackles and Hangers) Found in Rear End Suspension Components
- This Bed Cage can also work with Factory Leaf Springs or Deaver U182 Spring Over Leafs Found in Rear End Suspension Components
Bumpstop Mounts - These Bumpstop Mounts Are Designed Around 2.0 x 2" Stroke King Bumpstops And Have Both A Frame Mount With Integrated Bumpstop Cans And An Axle Mounted Strike Pad. These Mounts Also Include An Integrated Limit Strap Tab. DOES NOT INCLUDE BUMPSTOPS. Visit our Shock page to purchase King 2.0 x 2" Stroke Bumpstop
- Axle Shock Mounts/Bump Stop Can Mounts
SHOCKS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE KIT ABOVE, YOU WILL NEED 16" 3.0" Bypasses
- WHILE WEBSTORE MAY DISPLAY AN IN STOCK STATUS, WEBSTORE DOES NOT TRACK KIT INVENTORY IN REAL TIME - PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM FOR CURRENT LEAD TIME ON KIT COMPONENTS
- OUR BUMP STOP MOUNTS AND PADS ONLY WORK WITH SPRING UNDER LEAF PACKS
- 14" Limit Straps Are Recommended With Shortened Drive Shaft, 16" Straps If A Two-Piece Driveshaft Is Run.
- Driveshaft Modifications ARE REQUIRED When Running This Package. At A Minimum The DriveShaft Will Need To Be Shortened. Driveshaft Will Hit Crossmember At Approx. 17" Of Wheel Travel. Make Sure The Kit Is Bumped/Strapped Correctly Or Change To A Two Piece With Slip On Rear Driveshaft.
TOWING: Not Recommended
- 2" Wheel Spacers Required or 4" wider axle
- It is recommended to cycle leafs to check for clearance and binding of brake lines, driveshaft etc.
- All Components Ship RAW Finish -Contact Our Sales Team For Powdercoating Options
- Permanent Frame Modification Is Required For This Kit
- If You Or Your Installer Have Any Questions Please Reach Out To Our Sales Team At (909)-305-4824 Or Email Info@LSKSuspension.com
You can add custom content for all products or you can add dynamic content.