07+ Silverado/Sierra 4WD Race Kit / LSK1104
- Fits 2007+ Silverado/Sierra 4wd Vehicles
- Wheel Travel: 14.5" w/ LSK shock hoop, up to 17" with custom hoop/engine cage setup
- Wheel Base: Extended 1.25" forward
- Track Width: Extended 4.50" each side
- Lower Uniball pivot: 1.5"
- Upper Uniball pivot: 1.0"
- Lower Arms
- Upper Arms
- Shock Tower
- Complete steering from rack out
- Grade 8 hardware throughout
- Removal of factory shock mount
- Extended brake lines
- Spidertrax Unit Bearings (Require increased brake rotor bore to clear hub assembly - Machined rotors can be included for an additional $200)
- Coilovers (Not Included in kit)
- Bypasses (Not included in kit)
- RCV Race Series Extended Axle Assemblies
- Shock Hoops/ engine Cage
- Welding is required - this is not a bolt on system and will require proficient knowledge in fabrication to perform the installation
- This particular kit uses a 8" 2.5" coilover and a 8" 3.0" or 8" 3-Tube bypass, a larger bypass can be run but would require a custom tube layout
- Coilovers require a specific fitting layout - if using your own coilovers please contact our sales team to make sure the configuration you have will work with this kit
- Shock hoop is listed as an option because most installers wish to add an engine cage but may want to run their own layout - choose this option if you would like to use our supplied shock hoop by itself or as a base for your installer to build an engine cage off of. Optional Shock Hoops are contructed out of 1 1/2" .120 wall DOM tubing
- Kits are normally in stock, however, a lead time of 3-4 weeks for a finished batch is typical on this kit when sold out. Please contact our sales team to verify if product is in stock (While it displays "In Stock" on the website, inventory levels are constantly changing and is not updated in real time)
- RCV Race Series extended axle shafts and HD inner/outer CV's are required - OEM CV joints WILL NOT work with this kit.
- Spidertrax Unit Bearings are required, OEM hub assemblies will not work with this kit. Running these hub assemblies ELIMINATES the ABS system.
- Coilover/Bypass lead time depends soley on King Shock Technologies. Typical lead time can be anywhere from 8-10 weeks on standard King blue finishes.
- Custom colors are available for your coilovers and bypasses, please contact our sales team to go over pricing for each additional option.
- If you have a question, PLEASE reach out and contact us at (909)-305-4824 or email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Extended Brake Lines
Add Shock Hoops
Add Spidertrax Unit Bearings (Pair)
Add RCV Race Series Extended Axle Assemblies