Ford Ranger XLT 2WD Race Kit / LSK1115
- Fits Ford Ranger XLT 2wd Vehicles
- Wheel Travel: 19" with 12" Coilover/Bypass Setup
- Wheel Base: Extended 1.25" forward
- Track Width: Extended 4.50" each side
- Lower Uniball pivot: 1.5"
- Upper Uniball pivot: 1.0"
- Lower Arms
- Upper Arms
- Complete steering from rack out
- Grade 8 hardware throughout
- Removal of factory shock mount
- Extended brake lines
- Race hubs (D44 or 12 bolt snout)
- Coilovers (Not Included in kit)
- Bypases (Not included in kit)
- Shock Hoop/ Engine Cage must be fabricated by installer - LSK does not supply a shock tower for this kit
- Welding is required - this is not a bolt on system and will require proficient knowledge in fabrication to perform the installation
- This particular kit uses either a 10" or 12" coilover/bypass setup depending on how the installer wishes to configure the shock tower. This kit utilizes 2.5" coilovers and a 3.0" or 2.5" 3-Tube bypass, a larger bypass can be run but would require a custom tube layout
- Coilovers require a specific fitting layout - if using your own coilovers please contact our sales team to make sure the configuration you have will work with this kit
- Kits are normally in stock, however, a lead time of 3-4 weeks for a finished batch is typical on this kit when sold out. Please contact our sales team to verify if product is in stock (While it displays "In Stock" on the website, inventory levels are constantly changing and is not updated in real time)
- Coilover/Bypass lead time depends soley on King Shock Technologies. Typical lead time can be anywhere from 8-10 weeks on standard King blue finishes.
- Custom colors are available for your coilovers and bypasses, please contact our sales team to go over pricing for each additional option.
- If you have a question, PLEASE reach out and contact us at (909)-305-4824 or email our sales team at email@example.com
Add Extended Brake Lines